Your eBook can be published in days.
We know that our publication process makes publishing much easier and significantly faster.
FOLLOW THESE SIX STEPS TO eBook PUBLICATION:
- Choose the Writer1 eBook AuthorServicePaK™.
- Open your Authorlog™ Account.
- Upload your manuscript in MS Word along with your metadata information and eCover Design Questionnaire, together with the eCover image you wish to use.
- Approve your eCover. Then from your Authorlog™ Account, follow your manuscript’s conversion to Mobi/Kindle and ePub.
- Review and approve the eBook galley proof for your eCover and eBook interior in your Authorlog™ Account.
- See your eBook worldwide in the major e-bookstores within days.2
1The Writer AuthorServicePaK™ is our lowest priced eBook package that features a basic eCover design with no additional features such as copyright, proofread, or edits. Other packages with more features take a longer period of time for completion. Please see our eBook & Print AuthorServicePaKs™.
2Once approved your eBook usually will appear on Amazon.com within 24 hours of upload (so long as there is no technical objections or metadata requests). Other eBookstores including Apple’s iBookstore, Barnes & Noble, Google Play Books, and Kobo books take a longer period of time to publish. Please see our FAQs for additional information.