. . . a community of writers
What is Authorlog™?
Authorlog™ is your entryway into our writer community. It’s also your personal workstation where you upload your manuscript, metadata and design components for your eCover, review current projects, watch the process as we convert your manuscript into an eBook for distribution in over 200 countries, check on your royalties, study your craft through podcasts from our resident professor, Guggenheim Fellow, and published author, John Dufresne, receive updates from the book publishing industry in our publisher’s blog, obtain marketing tips from our publishing manager that will help grow your audience, and share your thoughts with other writers with online chat and message boards in AuthorlogChat™. With your suggestions, we plan to roll out innovative personalized features in the future to assist you in every facet of your writing career.
We consider Authorlog™ a safe haven for writers. Your talent, your aspirations, your work…it’s secure with us. Madison Avenue Publishing features “Full Service. Fast Solutions.” We have developed modalities that assist you in taking your craft to the next level. We value your commitment to your craft, share your love of writing, and want to partner with you through new, personalized approaches in the evolving world of book publishing.
Want more details? Authorlog™ is our integrated, real-time tracking portal that features:
- your personal workstation
- display of your work (current and past) in “My Projects” portal, together with:
- overview of our conversion of your manuscript to Mobi/Kindle and ePub files
- soft proof of your e-book covers and print covers for your review
- soft proof of interior pages for your review
- status reports regarding uploads of your e-books to our Licensees
- your royalty payments from Licensee eBookstores in your “My Royalties” portal
- our blog that includes industry updates, book publishing news and related features
- podcasts by John Dufresne, a professor in the graduate MFA program of Creative Writing at Florida International University, a published author, a Guggenheim Fellow, and frequent speaker at industry seminars, book fairs, writer retreats, and other author events
- marketing services
- your personal AuthorProfilePage,
- AuthorlogChat™ with online chat and message boards exclusively for our writers
- gateway to AuthorWebChat™, our online video chat service exclusively for our writers
- access to our YouTube Channel
- a “Suggestions” link directly to the publisher where writers share their ideas, ongoing development of features to enhance our services to writers . . .with your input
Authorlog™ is coming soon.